Set Up Your PauseMe Zoom
Set up Instructions for PauseMe Zoom
- Ensure you’ve charged your PauseMe Zoom for 30 minutes before your first use.
- Turn on your laptop– make sure you’re using a laptop that’s compatible with the button!
- Open Bluetooth settings so that your machine is actively searching for Bluetooth devices (for macs it appears automatically when you are in the Bluetooth settings, for most windows machines you will click add the device in your Bluetooth settings to get to the search mode)
- Press and hold the mute key on the PauseMe Zoom for 3 seconds while it is searching (Note: after this step you may see red flashes or no lights depending on what operating system you are running. That’s perfectly expected- just wait up to 60 seconds and you will see the button in your Bluetooth settings and be able to pair!)
- You will see the “PauseMe Button” appear in your Bluetooth settings after a few sections
- Click connect on your machine. And then click done.
- Your PauseMe is paired and ready to use on Zoom! (For some machines the lights will only show up only once you’re actually in Zoom).
Using the PauseMe Zoom
The most important part of using a PauseMe Zoom is your Zoom meeting must be the active window/in focus. The PauseMe works with Zoom software so if another window is in focus, it won’t work. Once your Zoom meeting is on the active screen you can use the below controls to use it!
- Mute/Unmute: Click the mute button (the one with the microphone icon)
- Hide/Show video: Click the video button (the one with the camera icon)
- Turn on/off
- Turn on: Make sure the device is charged. Press down and hold the MUTE button for 3 seconds
- Turn off: Press down and hold the Mute button for 3 seconds (you will see both lights turn off)
Be sure to check the PauseMe Zoom product page for other tips and information: https://www.pause-me.com/collections/zoom-products/products/pauseme-button
For customers: Setup help for Zoom is here, and MS Teams is here. Refund requests can be made here. For everything else, please use our chatbot (speech bubble on bottom right of your screen).
For vendors: All inquiries must be made here through our authorized vendor application form.
Terms of Service